I hear you. You’re right.
You would’ve, could’ve, and maybe even should’ve experienced something different.
If you had done something different…
But you didn’t.
You did what you did, and now you’re here... somewhere you really don’t want to be, doing something you really don’t want to do.
I’m pretty sure they call that regret- which really doesn’t have to exist because you still exist.
You’re still your living, breathing self– which means your life is not over- which means you have the ability to do what you really want to do– where you want to do it- at anytime.
I’m pretty sure that’s called not settling- which you have the right to do, at anytime.
What I’m really trying to say is:
Stop settling, beloved.
20 Things I Mean When I Say Don’t Settle:
1. Don’t live with less, when you want more.
2. Don’t apologize for wanting more.
3. Don’t shrink to make others feels comfortable.
4. Don’t live by the expectations of others.
5. Don’t make other people’s opinions more valuable than your own.
6. Don’t try to fit in.
7. Don’t limit yourself by comparing your life to comparing else’s.
8. Don’t lose your peace.
9. Don’t sacrifice your purpose.
10. Don’t let your current circumstances determine your future.
11. Don’t give up.
12. Don’t stay when you want to leave.
13. Don’t leave when you want to stay.
14. Don’t let your age limit you.
15. Don’t let you race limit you.
16. Don’t let your gender limit you.
17. Don’t let your past limit you.
18. Don’t let being a wife limit you.
19. Don’t let being a mom limit you.
20. Don’t let being you limit you.